Thursday, September 6, 2007

Education_curriculum

Curriculum means any activities that we do out side the class.Either camping,sports,debate or any activities.Curriculum also is about learning,learning something that we can not get in class.Most of students nowdays always think that curricular is not important and don't bring any significant.They are totally wrong.Its about experiences and in the same time build our self confidence.There are a lot of benefits if we are involving in curicular activities.Besides that,it can make us more mature,tough and also to be ready to face any obstacles and chalenges in future.In addition,we can making new friends to share opinion or maybe just for fun.By involving in the curricular activities also can help us to improve our communication skills and know anything happened in our surrounding.It is so useless,if we just study and never involve in any activities.I think it's like eat rice without any dishes.For me,involve in curricular activities is like colouring our life.When I was in school,I really active in school activities and I can see the effect in myself today.Not like before,now I become more mature and my communication skill also is getting better.Now I'm not longer afraid to speak in front of other people and I can even lead others.That is something that i cannot do before.I can see by myself the benefit of involving in curricular activities and I hope all of you also can do the same thing.Grab this chance...Only you deserve to decide you life on how it should be...

No comments: