Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Eid experience


It is often said that cherish the moment and appreciate what we have before it is too late.Before one day we regret it because we lost something that we love so badly.For me,the most precious thing in this world is my family especially my parent.Seriously i can't imagine how my life could be without them.

Nothing in this world can replace them because they are apart of my life.That's why every year in celebrating Eid,I never futile all the time that we have together.I love them with all my heart.

Same like in the past years,this year I didn't futile the opportunity to cherish the moment with all my family members.Maybe this year is more special since we have two new members,my brother in law and also my cute nephew.We are so glad they can be apart of my family.The nigt before Eid,we prepared everything together,we arranged the house,set the curtain and we were even arguing because I didn't like my sister's idea.However that is what we cal the colourful of life,all the bad times make us more close and care about each other.The most funny is my mother was yellig because my brother ignited the cannon outside of my house.

On the first day of Eid,I was really touching to see my mother was crying and hugged us.She kissed us with all her love and sincerely.On that time,I couldn't express or even describe my feeling.For me,they are so noble and the greatest parent ever.I love them with all my heart and they can not be replaced.After that,we all together went to my grandmother's house.she's 98 years old and sadly she couldn't recognize her grandchildren.But,I really had fun and enjoyed myself there.In addition,I can meet all my cousins,aunties and uncles.The best thing is I can eat all type of food,of course ketupat,rendang,lemang and all that.My mothe didn't cook all these thing this year and such a poor thing because for me that is the must in every Eid.luckly I can eat that,if not there is no longer significant of Eid.Then,we went back to my house while 3 of my sibling came back toyheir own house.

The next day,we continued to visit my relatives' and neighbours' houses.For us the important thing is just to ask for forgiveness for all our wrongdoings with sincerey.Despite all these thing,I also can eat my favorite cookies.The first thing to do in every house,I will find my favorite cookies.Beside that,only on Eid I can have the chance to meet my friends and my ex-schoolmate.Actually I miss them so much and it's hard to meet them since we are far away from each other,to find our life and ensure our dreams.I never forget them and I still can see the frozen image of us standing hand in hand.

Although some people believe that,on Eid we have to wear mew cloth,buy new things but for me in whatever condition or wherever place we celebrate it,it is just the same.The important thing is we have to understand the meaning and the significant of Eid which ask for forgiveness with each other and strengthen our bones.

No comments: