Sunday, October 21, 2007

My rigorous effort in improving English,listening,writing,reading and speaking..,!

Theres no doubt that English is really important in our life.Even now,I have to use English in learning Physcs,Chemistry and Calclus.It’s quiet hard and tough but I have to,so I’m force to improve my English in order to get good grades.Despite that,I’m going to sit for my IELTS and God’s willing,I will go to oversea to further my studies.Obviously,I have to use English all the time.In addition,that is for the sake of my future and also for my job.As we all know,we need to use English in communication and especially while dealing with the foreigner.
In the way to do that,do a lot of exercises is the must.In order to improve my English listening,I like to hear people talking in English.From the conversation,at least I can learn many new words and pharases.Although,I don’t have time in a day I’m always trying to find time to surf the Internet and open the websites that Miss Eliza suggested to us.All those websites are really helpful.Besides,I can get new words,the pronounciation and also get familiar with the usage of the word in writing and conversation.However,thank you to my beloved lecturer,Miss Eliza who is always give us listening test in class.
Then to improve my writing skill,I need to read a lot and obviously I have to keep on practicing.I think we have done it since our lectures are really kind to give us a lot of exercises on writing.By the way,we have our blog and we are compulsory to write every week related to the topic that Miss Eliza gave us.Otherwise,our marks will be deducted.
Besides that,almost in every class we have writing test either test 1 or test 2 and sometimes both.I think that is not enough,so I take the initiative to read a lot.i like to read Reader’s Digest and newspaper.In the same time,I can be more knowledgeable and improving my thinking skill.
Same goes to my reading skill,of course I have to read a lot and get familiar with more words and pharases.For this time being,I’m trying to improve my reading skill answering the question.In order to do that,I need so many words in my hand.Otherwise I can’t understand the phararaph.Sometimes I like to read dictionary and sharing new words with my friends.In college life,we are use to speak in English especially in class and sometimes in conversation.I’m always try to find the best way to improve my speaking skill,so that’s why I like to talk with Arabic students.Sometimes,it’s hard to communicate with them but it is really interesting to know them,their culture and heritage.I really have fun.
Overall,I think the most important thing is I have to do a lot of exercises and work harder.I tend to think that those four skills,listening,reading,writing and speaking are just the same.Despite all these thing,I have to follow all the rules and advices,not forget always surf the websites that our lecturer suggested to us.I believe that as long as I keep on practicing and put in my best effort,one day I will succeed in improving my English.

No comments: