Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've a dream...

Everyone has their own dream.The dream that make us tough to face our life…The dream that give us strength to face all the obstacles and challenges..To make us strong,to give us spirit..Everything begin with a dream that we really want to ensure it to become true..Like the others I also have my own dream.Like the others I also have a big dream,I want to be a rich person,I want to change the world,I don’t want people look down on me..I have so many dreams..But somehow it’s make me think that I’m not good enough to do all that..I’m not good enough to be a prime minister or even a doctor,an engineer,a teacher..I’m always think like that..I’m always think that I’m not deserve to be like that..Myself also couldn’t find the answer.Let me tell you about my dream…Since I was in secondary school I really hope that one day I can be a rich person..Maybe the richest person.But one thing I want to build a welfare house and orphan house..I want to do something good and also to help those who are really need it.I hope my contribution can change their life for the better life.But can I ensure my dream to become true??Not just dreaming?I know no one can answer it for me..Just me can and deserve to answer it and decide the best decision for my future..That question always be in my mind…Until one day I got the offer from MARA to persue my studies in biotechnology and I will go to oversea..On that time I was really happy but something made me so disappointed…My heart said that I’m not deserve to get that scholarship.But I managed to fight it because my mind think otherwise..Then I decided to continue my studies at INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CENTRE for 1.5 year and then go to Australia.Honestly I still have that feeling..But I just tried my best and the worst thing is I never tell anyone..In the same time my heart was crying..Thank God one day I got the offer from MOE to persue my studies in education and major in special education.At he first time,I had to faced a hard time and don’t know my abilitiy to teach disable students..I afraid if I can not threat them very well because they are so special..I;m not sure about that..When I thought back.it’s related with my dream which is to build a welfare house..For me no need to be rich if I can do something good and in the same time working..There’s nothing wrong …So I decided to be a teacher …I hope this is my best decision.I’m feel so grateful because here I have wonderful friends that always support me…Thank you so much… I really appreciate it…I hope one day everyone can see me as a successful teacher..At least I can contribute something for my country even I can not be a prime minister…I hope one day I can be proud of myself…

No comments: