Sunday, August 26, 2007

My life...

Since first day I came to UNITEN,honestly I feel very sad and stress..I mean not because of friends but I still can't adapt with my studies.I know whatever happens I've to face it.This is my last chance..This is my future.No one can decide what I've to do in my life.Oh my God I don"t know where is my strength but I don't want to destroy my future.I don't want to betray my family espeacially my parents.Close case about that...Actually,in the same time actually I feel so glad to be here and staying with the wonderful friends..Being one of the PPOU student was changed my life..I don't know how to describe my feeling.Actually I got the offer from MARA to persue my studies in biotecnology under programme AUSTRALIAN MATRICULATION.So I have to do my foundation at INTERNATIONAl EDUCATION CENTRE for 1.5year...Then when I got the offer from MOE,I had to face a hard time..I really don't know where should I go.Sometimes I feel very regret because I choose this way for being a teacher..Eventhough I know this is my decision and I should not regret it.But being one of PPOU student is the best moment in my life..Staying in the huge apartmen,I think so...I've the wonderful friends espeacially my roommates.I really hope that everyone can support me because I really need it...My mission is to get the best result in my exam and the important thing is I want to put in my best effort to ensure my dream will become true....

No comments: